Last updated: 2023-11-04
2. Data We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal data. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us.
When you fill out our contact form, we collect the following personal data:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
3. How We Use Your Data
Cardona Architecture Studio uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or collaboration requests.
- To improve our website and ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
4. Your Data Protection Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have various rights in relation to your personal data. These include:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
For any of these requests, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
7. Contact Us
Website: cardona-archistudio.com / cardonaarchitecture.com